Wisconsin Medical Facilities
MTM, Inc. is dedicated to partnering with local medical facilities to ensure seamless, successful transportation delivery to Medicaid and BadgerCare Plus members. Our Care Management department was developed for the sole purpose of working with medical facilities that serve members. For example, our Care Management team helps facilities by:
- Assisting with Level of Need (LON) Assessments
- Handling difficult or out-of-the-ordinary NEMT requests
- Managing meals and lodging services, as needed
Chat is available Monday – Friday from 7AM to 5PM Central.
Paul Skoglind, Sr. Manager Education, Training and Outreach
Resources for Facilities
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Wisconsin Medicaid
- BadgerCare Plus
- Family Planning Only Services
- Tuberculosis-Related Services-Only Benefit
- BadgerCare Plus Express Enrollment for Pregnant Women
Note: If a member lives in a nursing home and has not elected Hospice or is enrolled in Family Care, Family Care Partnership, or the Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), s/he cannot get rides through MTM, Inc. The member needs to continue to get rides they way they do now.
Non-emergency rides are not covered if you are enrolled in one of the following programs:
- The BadgerCare Plus Core Plan
- The BadgerCare Plus Basic Plan
If a member is enrolled in the Core Plan or the Basic Plan and Family Planning Only Services, s/he can only get a ride to services covered under the Family Planning Only Services program.
- Call MTM’s “WeCare” line at 866-436-0457
- Fill out our convenient online form
- Write to MTM at:
Attn: Quality Management
5117 W. Terrace, Suite 400
Madison, WI 53718
We will follow up on all complaints and contact all parties involved in the scheduling and transport to resolve the issue.