Forms and Other Documents:
- Glossary of Terms
- IDAPA Rules Governing the NEMT Program
- Member Brochure
- Member Brochure – Spanish
- Member Rights and Protections
- Member Wallet Card
- Member Wallet Card – Spanish
- Mileage Reimbursement Trip Log
- Mileage Reimbursement Trip Log – Spanish
- Parental Consent Form
- Parental Consent Form – Spanish
- Service Management Portal (SMP) Member Training
- Transportation Request Form
- Transportation Request Form – Spanish
- All rides must be for Medicaid-eligible medical services
- You can schedule a ride Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- You must call at least two business days before your appointment
- Have your trip information ready when you call
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your ride is scheduled to arrive
- You can also use our online trip request tool to book your trip at any time.
Important Toll-Free Phone Numbers
- To schedule a ride call 1-877-503-1261
- If your ride is late call 1-877-503-1261
- To file a complaint call 1-866-436-0457
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
MTM provides rides for Idaho Medicaid members. You must be attending a covered Medicaid service. You must have no other way to get there.
Please have the following information ready when you call:
- Your first and last name
- Your Medicaid ID number
- Your home address and phone number
- Your doctor’s name, phone number, and address
- The date and time of your appointment
- Any special needs, including if you need someone to ride with you
- If you require special equipment like a car seat, wheelchair, or other device, you must provide these items
Yes. Just let the Customer Care Representative know that you have more than one trip to schedule. You can also schedule recurring trips.
If your appointment is urgent, MTM will set up your ride with less than two business days’ notice. An urgent request is considered to be any illness or injury that requires immediate treatment to prevent a serious decline in your health. This may include a hospital discharge. Call us at 1-877-503-1261 24 hours a day, seven days a week to schedule an urgent ride.
MTM does not schedule emergency transportation. Emergency transportation requires medical care during the trip. Call 911 immediately if you have an emergency.
You will receive the level of transportation that is most appropriate for your medical condition. We may consult your health care provider. Based on your needs, we will offer you:
- Mileage reimbursement if you, a friend, or family member can drive to the appointment
- Fixed route public transit tickets
- Sedan, van, or taxi services
- Vehicle services equipped to transport wheelchairs and stretchers
We may be able to reimburse you, a friend, or a family member to drive you to your appointments. Ask us about this program when you call to set up your trip.
- Be ready for your ride at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time. The driver will only wait for you for 10 minutes.
- If you scheduled a ride back, your driver should pick you up less than 15 minutes after your visit is over. Call MTM at 1-877-503-1261 if your driver is late or does not pick you up.
- If your visit is over and you did not schedule a ride back, call MTM at 1-877-503-1261. The driver should arrive in less than one hour. Call MTM back if you have waited longer.
Call MTM at 1-877-503-1261 if you need to cancel your trip or make any changes.
Call MTM at 1-877-503-1261 if you:
- Have waited more than 15 minutes after the pick-up time scheduled during the original ride request
- Have waited more than one hour after calling MTM to schedule a return ride, if a return ride was not scheduled during the original request
When you call, please tell us if you would like to ride with a certain provider. MTM will make every effort to accommodate. However, we cannot guarantee your provider of choice.
You can expect certain rights and protections from MTM and the Idaho Medicaid Program. Please click here to view member rights and protections as specified in 42 CFR § 438.100.
We want to always provide excellent service. Call MTM’s We Care Line at 1-866-436-0457 if you have a complaint about your service. You can also make suggestions about how we can serve you better. You may also use our convenient online form. We will follow up on all complaints.
If you disagree with a denial or other decision made by MTM, you can file an appeal, grievance, or a State Fair Hearing request. You can do this by calling or writing to us within 28 days of the date on your denial letter. You must tell us why you disagree with our decision.
Send your letter to:
16 Hawk Ridge Drive
Lake St. Louis, MO 63367
Call us at 1-866-436-0457 to file an appeal or grievance, or if you have questions about the appeal and grievance process.