Collection of Your Personal Information
We collect such personal information including but not limited to your:
- E-mail address;
- First and last name;
- Telephone number (mobile and home);
- Date of birth;
- Medicaid ID;
- Mailing addresses;
- Disability information for ADA assessments;
- Driver’s license/insurance/vehicle information for transportation reimbursement.
Use of Your Personal Information
We will only use your personal information in accordance with applicable law and for the following purposes:
- To operate our websites and deliver the services you have requested, including without limitation, any interactive services you use;
- Improve existing or develop new services;
- Validate your access;
- Schedule appointments or transportation;
- Approve use of personal vehicles for transportation;
- Reimburse for transportation expenses;
- Assess for ADA transportation services;
- Deliver reminders and details of upcoming appointments or denial of services;
- Perform analytics to improve services;
- To comply with any and all legal obligations.
Access to and Control Over Your Personal Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what personal information we have about you, if any;
- Change, correct, or update any personal information we have about you;
- Ask us to delete any data we have about you;
- Express any concern you may have about our use of your personal information.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our websites and identify repeat visitors to our sites. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Cookies do not damage your computer, and usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
We respect the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. As such, we have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information in accordance with industry standards. When you submit sensitive information via any of the MTM websites, your personal information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect such information, the information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address for any of our websites. The computers/servers in which we store personal information are kept in a secure environment.
While we use encryption to protect your personal information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees, contractors, and agents who need the information to perform a specific job or function are granted access to your personal information, and such individuals are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. We also review our information collection, storage, and processing practices to prevent unauthorized access to our systems and to make improvements when and whenever necessary to ensure continued protection of your information.
Ultimately, however, it is important you understand that no security measure is completely secure or infallible (e.g., from malicious intrusion), and we cannot guarantee complete security of your personal information in every instance.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, but only in accordance with applicable law and for the purposes described in this Policy. These third parties may include:
- Our affiliates or subsidiaries;
- Our outsourced or contracted providers or vendors for the purpose of providing our services;
- Public authorities in instances where we must disclose personal information as required by applicable law;
- Any other third party where you have provided consent.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed herein or as required by applicable law.
If at any point you believe we are not abiding by this Policy, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights as described herein (see Access to and Control Over Your Personal Information above) you may contact us at 636-561-5686. You may also write us at:
- MTM Inc.
16 Hawk Ridge Drive
Lake St. Louis, MO 63367
Changes to This Policy
If at any point we make changes to this Policy, we will post any such changes below.