Washington, DC Non-Emergency Transportation
MTM is responsible for all non-emergency transportation within the Washington, DC metropolitan area. This includes:
- The city of Washington, DC
- The suburbs of Montgomery and Prince Georges County in Maryland
- The Northern Virginia counties of Fairfax and Arlington
- The City of Alexandria
Quick Downloads and Important Links:
Join our transportation provider network
- Full name, current address, and telephone number
- Medicaid ID number
- Doctor name, address, and phone number
- Type of appointment (doctor, therapy, etc.)
Not sure if Metro is right for you? Consider our On the Move Travel Training program. This program teaches you how to use the Metro.
To schedule transportation, call 1-866-796-0601
Call to schedule your ride at least three business days in advance. You can call with less notice if your trip is urgent.
To file a complaint, call 1-866-436-0457
If your ride is late, call 1-888-293-4687
Call us if you had a pre-scheduled return ride and you have waited for more than 30 minutes. Also call if you called your driver after your appointment and have waited for more than one hour.