Webinar Recording Now Available: A New Approach to Transportation for Medicare Advantage
Engaging Members, Improving Outcomes, and Lifting Ratings: A New Approach to Transportation for Medicare Advantage
Does your current non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) broker treat Medicare Advantage members the same as Medicaid members? Discover the MTM difference. If you missed our January 31 webinar where our panelists discussed how MTM’s focused approach to Medicare Advantage transportation helps health plans improve health outcomes and keep members satisfied, great news–the recording is now available! Click play in the header area of this post to watch.
Medicare Advantage members expect more from their supplemental benefits—including NEMT. As your plan navigates competition in the market, it is more important than ever that you speak to the needs of your members through benefits that set you apart. MTM understands the ins and outs of the NEMT benefit and is helping Medicare Advantage plans create transportation offerings that attract new members, improve health outcomes, and increase HEDIS, STAR, and CAHPS ratings. More importantly, we understand the intricacies of Medicare Advantage and how health plan and member needs differ from the Medicaid NEMT space.
Ready to shape a customized NEMT program that helps you stand out from the rest? Watch our webinar recording, where our panelists discussed how we can help elevate your brand through a well-rounded NEMT benefit that delivers:
· A tailored member experience facilitated by top-performing transportation providers capable of offering premium, personalized service
· The NEMT industry’s most flexible fleet and innovative technology, resulting in fewer missed trips
· An all-encompassing network, from wrapped vehicles with your brand front and center to our proprietary system of Independent Driver Providers (IDPs)
· A dedicated Medicare Advantage account team that understands the intricacies necessary to maximize STAR ratings and CAHPS survey results
· Fresh innovations, like our partnership with TCARE to prevent caregiver burnout