Your health and safety are MTM’s top concern. We are closely following the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and recommendations to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. Click here for more information.
We recommend that if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms that you call your doctor’s office first before scheduling transportation. It is also recommended that if you have already scheduled your transportation, that you call your doctor’s office to verify that the facility has not temporarily closed or cancelled upcoming appointments.
Our transportation providers are committed to providing transportation to your medical appointments during the pandemic. We are working closely with our network of transportation providers to ensure they are following guidance from the CDC on vehicle sanitation.
A dedicated response team is actively monitoring the evolving situation, and we will respond accordingly with your health and safety foremost in our efforts.
Please follow good prevention practices as we all work to slow the spread of the virus, including:
- Washing your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds
- If soap and water are not available, using alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze then throw in the trash. Bring a plastic trash bag with you in the vehicle so that you can properly dispose of your tissue.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.