Making Trip Scheduling Easy
- When assisting a member with calling their transportation provider for pick up, please ensure that the member is finished with their appointment and ready for pick up before the call is placed.
- Please keep in mind that our providers are only required to wait 10 -15 additional minutes after they have arrived to pick up a member if the member has a designated pickup time.
- “Will Call” rides without a designated pickup time, requiring a call for return ride placed after services rendered, will have to wait 60 minutes or less for a return ride.
- When assisting a member with scheduling transportation, please be sure to arrange the reservation to reflect the time you would like the member to arrive.
- If it is necessary for a member to arrive 10-15 minutes early to ensure their punctuality prior to their appointment, please schedule the trip to reflect this accommodation.
- If you are having issues contacting a member’s transportation provider for pickup, please reach out to MTM’s “Where’s My Ride” line at 1-888-513-0706 (HHSC) or 1-844-549-8356 (MTO) for immediate assistance.