The results are in! Last Friday night, MTM was presented with six Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service during a gala banquet at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas. We took home gold, silver, and bronze awards in the following categories:
- Gold Stevie Award: Customer Service Training Team of the Year
- Silver Stevie Award: Contact Center Professional of the Year, Spencer Saythong
- Silver Stevie Award: Contact Center Manager of the Year, Shane Oskins
- Silver Stevie Award: Contact Center of the Year (Up to 100 Seats), Washington, DC Customer Service Center
- Bronze Stevie Award: Contact Center of the Year (Over 100 Seats), Pulaski, Virginia Customer Service Center
- Bronze Stevie Award: Customer Service Department of the Year – Airlines, Distribution & Transportation
More than 2,100 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were evaluated in this year’s competition. Entries were considered in 59 categories for customer service and contact center achievements. More than 60 members of several specialized judging committees determined the gold, silver, and bronze Stevie Award placements from among the finalists determined in January.
President and CEO Alaina Maciá expressed, “I am incredibly proud of Shane and Spencer; our Training Team; our Washington, DC and Pulaski customer service centers; and all of our customer service staff nationwide for the hard work and dedication they demonstrate day in and day out.”
Details about the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service and the list of winners in all categories are available at www.StevieAwards.com/Sales.