Gas Mileage Reimbursement
Do you, a friend, or a family member have access to a personal vehicle? But you don’t have the funds for gas to get to your medical appointments? You may qualify for gas mileage reimbursement! MTM is committed to removing barriers to transportation. We are proud to offer our gas mileage reimbursement program as a solution to connect you to the care you need.
Putting You in the Driver’s Seat
There are many benefits to this program. Most importantly, you retain your independence and control over your health. Here are just a few of the other benefits:
- You get paid to drive yourself to your medical appointment
- No waiting for a transportation provider to pick you up
- Friends, relatives, and neighbors can also be paid to take you to your medical appointments
Mileage Reimbursement Logs
You must complete and submit a trip log for every trip. All information must be completed. There is no need to track mileage. Our system will do it for you.
You may use the trip log for one or more trips. Mail, fax, or email the log to MTM no later than 60 days from the date of the oldest appointment. Once we get your trip log, we will verify the information. We will then issue payment to you or your driver.
You can send your trip logs to MTM via the following methods:
MTM, Attention: Trip Logs
16 Hawk Ridge Drive
Lake St. Louis, MO 63367
Download Your Trip Log
Martin County, Florida
- SDA 2 | ITP Service Record
- SDA 2 | Registro de Servicio de ITP
- MTO Region 5 | ITP Service Record
- MTO Region 5 | Registro de Servicio de ITP
- MTO Region 9 | ITP Service Record
- MTO Region 9 | Registro de Servicio de ITP