Martin County, Florida Transportation Disadvantaged Program
MTM is the Community Transportation Coordinator for Martin County, Florida. MTM coordinates medical and non-medical transportation services for the Transportation Disadvantaged community.
This includes: Medicaid clients, individuals with physical or intellectual disabilities, the elderly, rural residents, and the economically disenfranchised.
- Application for Transportation Services
- Aplicación en español para Servicios de Transporte
- Mileage Reimbursement Form
- Registro para Reembolso de Millas de Viaje
- Provide a Ride Volunteer flyer
- South County Circular Route
- Indiantown to Stuart Saturday Bus Route
- Ruta de Autobús de los Sábados de Indiantown a Stuart
- Indianwood to Stuart Saturday Bus Route
- Your full name, current address, and phone number
- Date you want to ride
- The name, address, and phone number of where you are going
- The medical reason for your transportation request if the request is for a medical appointment
- The type of appointment (doctor, dentist, therapy, etc.)
- The transportation provider will call you and tell you the time of your pickup and their phone number. Keep this number handy.
- Be ready 60 minutes before your pickup time.
- If you have a scheduled ride back, your ride should pick you up in less than 30 minutes after your appointment is over.
- If you must call your transportation provider for pick up after your appointment, your ride should arrive in less than 60 minutes.
- If you have to wait longer than 60 minutes, call the number the transportation provider gave you.
- Call MTM right away if you need to cancel your ride, or if your ride does not show up.
- Council on Aging of Martin County
- Florida Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged
- South Florida Commuter Service – Carpooling/vanpooling opportunities.
- Martin County Public Transit
To schedule, cancel, or change transportation call 1-866-836-7034.
Call to schedule your ride at least three business days before your appointment, unless your trip is urgent. If you have you have a cancellation or change, please call as soon as you know of the change.
Transportation services are available 5 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
To file a complaint call 1-866-836-7034.
Call if you have a complaint about your ride or other service, use our convenient online form, or email QM@mtm-inc.net. MTM takes quality service seriously; we will follow up on all complaints and with all parties involved. If you are not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint, you can call the Ombudsman at 1-800-983-2435.
Provide a Ride Volunteer Form