Meet the MTM Transportation Heroes for Q4 2021
Day in and day out, our network of professional transportation providers help members get to and from their healthcare appointments with a focus on safety and service quality. Without their dedication to providing high quality rides, MTM would be unable to remove community barriers for our clients and their Medicaid and Medicare members nationwide.
To recognize the contributions of these transportation providers, we acknowledge high performing companies by bestowing them with the MTM Transportation Hero honor. Every quarter, we recognize transportation provider companies for their service and achievements, with one deserving company taking home the status of National Transportation Hero. Winners are selected based on performance data like turnbacks, no shows, and complaint rates–all key components in providing a high quality transportation experience.
Meet our MTM Transportation Heroes for Q4 2021:
Pioneer Medical Transportation LLC (Florida)
- Berlin Emergency Medical Services, Inc. (New Hampshire)
- EZ Ride LLC (Missouri)
- For His Glory Project (Rhode Island)
- Global Transportation Inc. (Mississippi)
- Innovative Transportation Enterprises LLC (Illinois)
- MOJO Mobility (Nebraska)
- Mt. Shasta Taxi (California)
- Nutrition & Services for Seniors (Texas)
- Rick’s AMT LLC (Michigan)
- Southern Medical Transportation (Louisiana)
- Western Medical Transportation LLC (Nevada)
To our latest MTM Transportation Heroes: thank you for providing a top-tier transportation experience in the communities you serve and for helping us achieve our vision of communities without barriers.