- 8th Annual Star Ratings Master Class by Healthcare Education Associates
MTM is a silver sponsor of this year’s Star Ratings Master Class by Healthcare Education Associates: “Leading-Edge Strategies to Optimize Your Quality Performance.”
- MTM’s 2017 NYHPA Annual Conference Attendance
The one day event takes place Thursday, November 16th at the Hilton Garden Inn, Troy, NY. MTM is a bronze sponsor of the event and will exhibit throughout the day.
- CTA’s 52nd Fall Conference and Expo
Catch our demo of the newest RSD technology we’ve acquired in Reveal on November 8-10, 2017 at the Riverside Convention Center.
- MTM to Attend MHPA17 in Washington, D.C.
The Medicaid Health Plans of America (MHPA) conference will serve as a platform to share resources around and discuss issues related to healthcare reform.
- The Florida Public Transit Association (FPTA) Annual Conference
The Florida Public Transit Association (FPTA) 2017 Annual Conference takes place October 22-24 at the Hilton West Palm Beach. MTM and affiliate Ride Right are bronze sponsors of this year’s event.
- MTM at the 2017 APTA Annual Meeting
APTA, the American Public Transit Association, is hosting their 2017 Annual Meeting October 8th through the 11th this year. The Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia will host over 12,000 professionals for its flagship event featuring workshops, tours, and networking for public transportation colleagues.
- National Home & Community Based Services Conference
The National Association of States United for Aging and Disabilities is hosting the Home and Community Based Services Conference Monday, August 28th through Thursday, August 31st at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront in Baltimore, Maryland. MTM representatives will exhibit at a trade show booth and be available for all types of conversation.
- MTM and Ride Right at APTA’s 2017 Conference
APTA will host their 2017 Bus and Paratransit Conference May 7th through the 10th at the Grand Sierra in Reno Nevada. Catch MTM and Ride Right leaders there!
- MTM and Ride Right at UITP’s Global Public Transport Summit
MTM and Ride Right are heading up north for the Canadian Urban Transit Association’s (CUTA) Global Public Transport Summit May 14th through the 18th.
- MTM and Ride Right’s Presence at CalACT’s Spring Conference
MTM and Ride Right are excited to have a strong presence at the California Association for Coordinated Transportation’s 2017 Spring Conference and Exposition!