Have at least one-year full-time employment as of the application deadline
Must be a regular, full-time employee
Be in good standing and not subject to disciplinary action
Intend to pursue coursework that is directly applicable to MTM’s business and your job
Non Advanced Degrees - Includes conferences, certifications, examinations and undergraduate degrees
Advanced Degrees - Includes Master's Degree, MBA, PhD, JD
Please read through the Tuition Reimbursement Policies for more information.
1. Complete Individual Development Plan with Manager approval
2. Fill out and submit Tuition Reimbursement Application
3. After you have submitted application, you will be asked to submit your approved Individual Development Plan
4. Application will be reviewed
5. Depending on chosen program, you may be asked to complete a panel interview
6. Approval letter sent to employee
7. Complete and submit approval packet
8. Enroll and complete courses
9. Submit Reimbursement Request Form with final course documentation
10. Recieve reimbursement based on final approval & submission of proper documentation
For questions about the Tuition Reimbursement Program please e-mail #Tuition.
All applications for the tuition reimbursement program are reviewed by a committee inclusive of MTM executives, select management staff, and members of the People & Culture team.
If you’re selected for the program, that doesn’t mean you will automatically receive reimbursement—you’ll have to study hard or get stuck with the bill. Participants pay all upfront costs for their coursework with the promise of reimbursement only after completion of the semester. The highest reimbursement goes to those who are truly successful based on a sliding scale:
3.6 or More
Less Than 2.0
Please e-mail all questions to #Tuition.